While the majority of people shouted no, their voices fell on deaf ears.
Rep Bart Stupak (D-Mi) said he could not vote on a bill supporting abortion. After a meeting with Obama he changed his mind. He was told after the vote Obama would enact an Executive Order which would not allow any Federal money to go toward abortion.
What does all this mean to America?
- You will pay for Health Care 4 to 6 years before being able to use it.
- The exception will be children who have pre-existing conditions.
- It will add an additional 30 million people to Medicare, which is already broke.
- The IRS will be in charge of collecting the money. They have said 15,000 employees will have to be added every year for the next 10 years.
- The Government will set up the rule for what treatment you will receive and at what time you can receive it.
- The older you become, less money will be allocated for medical treatment.
- Medicare will be cut by 500 million dollars.
- Doctors who now take medicare patients have said many will opt out of it. Up to 43% have said they will consider closing their door within a year or two.
- Walmart has said they will stop taking medicare prescriptions.
- If you refuse to accept the Government plan or pay the penalty, the IRS can take it out of your bank account or out of tax return.
The sad part of this is our young people who are already being indoctrinated to believe this is the way of the future. They will be the ones to feel the reprecussions placed on them by this administration.
A cry is going out across America. I hear and see more angry people than ever before. Their voice is now changing from peaceful methods to retaliation by force.
At the White House today, as Pelosi and her group passed through the protesters, they were hit with a wall of angry people shouting the N-word along with much more.
The seed has been planted.It is now only a guess as to how fast the tree will grow. Progressives know that every time they can get another root embedded, their cause will grow stronger.
Our only hope for future generations is if enough people will stand up and make their voices heard in November.
My hope is they have awoken a sleeping giant.
Keep the Bell of Freedom ringing across America. Vote the Progressives out.